Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 2GM20FC
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 18hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Folding
- Year: 2004
Stonington Yacht Sales is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Southwest Harbor - Hinckley Yacht Brokerage.
- Hand laid composite hull with Hydrex Vinylester resin throughout and Core-Cell core
- Longitudinal stringers and web frames
- Fiberglass engine bed
- Marine grade plywood in structural bulkheads
- Hand laid Vinylester deck and superstructure with Core-Cell core
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings
- “Flag Blue” Awlgripped hull (2019)
- Oyster White Gelcoat decks with tan nonskid
- Double white boot stripe with red center stripe
- Black bottom paint (New 2019)
- Varnished teak toerails, coaming cap, eyebrow, and grabrails (New varnish 2018)
- (2) 3” stainless steel cowl vents on varnished teak dorade boxes.
- Varnished teak steering wheel
- (2) Electric Harken 40 STEC primary winches for main halyard and furling line, jib sheet and furling line, main sheet and vang
- (6) Lewmar rope clutches leading all sail control lines to winches at helm.
- (2) Harken 40 STC self-tailing secondary winches
- Varnished removable saloon style companionway doors with storage bag in lazarette
- Optional removable varnished teak cockpit table
- Cockpit seat cushions in Sunbrella “Toast”.
- SS drink holders at pedestal
- Two long cockpit seats port and starboard with fiberglass hatches for access to large sail lockers below
- Helm seat has additional hatch for storage
- Teak decking on cockpit sole
Herreshoff style with white bulkheads and solid mahogany trim with gloss varnish, two six foot long settee berths with Ultra-Suede “Shetland” fabric and twin end table lockers are forward of the settees. Teak and Holly cabin sole with gloss varnish.
- (3) Cantalupi “Zara” chrome overhead dome lights with integral switch
- (4) Cantalupi “Patty” chrome reading lights
- Abundant natural light and ventilation through opening hatch forward, two dorade vents and large fixed portlights.
- Large louvered mahogany doors provide access to forepeak storage area
- Removable Majilite covered overhead panels
- Located to starboard directly below the companionway
- Corian counter top
- Stainless steel sink
- Manual pump faucet
- Garbage bin, lockers and drawers
- Top loading Isotherm 12v fridge
- Storage outboard behind sliding locker doors and in drawers under counter
- Located to port, opposite galley
- Raritan PHII manual marine toilet with 20 gallon holding tank
- Holding tank level monitor.
- Corian counter top with stainless steel sink. Sink drains to toilet
- Scandvik Classic Family chrome plated brass sink faucet
- High grade glass mirror with frame on forward bulkhead
- Trim is oiled teak
- 18hp @ 3600 rpm Yanmar Engine with sail drive
- Spin-on fuel/water separator
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation
- Flex-O-Fold two-blade propeller.
- Yanmar Saildrive (New 2018)
- 12 Gallon Aluminum fuel tank
- Yanmar engine control panel with analog tach and digital information panel (new 2018)
- Morse single lever throttle with neutral safety switch mounted to helm pedestal.
- Mastervolt 12v breaker and distribution panel with meters
- 12 VDC Optima starting battery
- (2) 12v AGM Group 31 house batteries
- 90 Amp/12 VDC alternator with voltage regulator for battery charging.
- Mastervolt 12 VDC distribution panel with integrated digital batter monitor
- Shore power inlet with cord and Mastervolt 30 amp battery charger
- Raymarine C70 chartplotter mounted in Navpod at helm
- ICOM IC-M402 waterproof VHF radio
- Icom HM127 Command Mic at helm
- Raymarine ST60 instruments for wind, speed and depth mounted above companionway
- Ritchie 5” compass with hood
- Perko bicolor bow light
- Perko transom stern light
- Wire rope/chain/quadrant steering system
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost
- Carbon fiber mast by Hall Spars
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders
- North Sails full batten mainsail
- North Self-tacking jib on athwartships track
- Leisurefurl in-boom furling system
- Navtec stainless steel rod standing rigging.
- SailTec hydraulic backstay adjuster
- New England Rope low-stretch running rigging
- Forespar rigid vang
- Whale Supersub 500 submersible automatic 12-volt bilge pump with removable strainers.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump (helm).
- Emergency tiller
- (2) dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Danforth style anchor, 100’ ½” nylon anchor rode w/ six feet of 5/16” chain
- (3) 8” x 10” fenders
- Stainless steel boarding ladder with mounts in forepeak
- Cockpit table cover.
- Helm wheel cover
- Varnished teak flagstaff with ensign.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.