Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM20C
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 21hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2010
- Infused composite hull with Vinylester resin throughout and Balsa core.
- Longitudinal stringers and transverse keel floors
- Fiberglass engine bed
- Marine plywood structural bulkheads
- Manually consolidated Polyester deck with vacuum-bagged Core-Cell foam core.
- Core removed in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Quarter sawn teak decking on cockpit sole.
- Awlgrip Flag Blue hull
- Awlgrip “Cream” boot stripe
- Awlgrip Gold Leaf w/clear coat cove stripe
- Trilux 33 White bottom paint
- “Oyster White” gelcoat with “Light tan” nonskid
- Varnished teak toe rail and coaming cap,
- Custom cast SS bow and stern chocks that integrate beautifully with the teak toe rail
- Midship toe rails chocks and folding cleats
- 2-pc SS midship folding ladder w/PVC treads
- SS deck plates and latches
- Cockpit drainage meets the minimum requirements of ORC Category 2 and CE Category B.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Custom 36” varnished teak pedestal table with folding leaves
- Varnished 34” teak rimmed steering wheel.
- Saloon style companionway doors and storage bag in cockpit locker
- (2) SS cup holders in cockpit winch pods
- Cockpit seat cushions (Sunbrella “Mason-Sapphire”)
- All sail control lines led under deck through rope clutches at helm to Harken electric reversible self-tailing winches
- Boom light with dimmer
- Yanmar 3YM20C x SD Saildrive unit, 3-cylinder, direct-injected, fresh water-cooled marine diesel engine, maximum 21 hp @3600 RPM.
- Flex-O-Fold 16” two blade propeller
- Fiberglass engine mount
- Morris custom instrument panel at the helm, includes Faria gauges with SS bezels, ignition switch, start button, stop button, audible alarms for cooling water high temperature and low lube oil pressure, and tachometer with illumination switch.
- Edson single lever throttle with neutral safety switch located on the pedestal.
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Racor model #220 spin-on fuel/water separator
- 20-gallon aluminum fuel tank w/deck filler cap
- All interior joinery is Herreshoff style with white bulkheads and gloss varnished cherry trim, except the head which is trimmed in oiled teak.
- Interior cushions (Sunbrella “Mirida-Ocean”)
- Custom v-berth layout with varnished trim, cherry hull sheathing, soft Majilite overhead liner and skyscreen.
- (2) Custom aft-facing Vee berth drawers
- Custom tee-shaped bulkhead opening at aft end of Vee berth.
- Isotherm 1.45 CUFT top loading 12VDC refrigerator with SS liner
- Origo portable single burner alcohol stove
- Corian counter top
- Mirror-polished SS sink
- Manual pump galley faucet, Fynspray model WS-60.
- Garbage bin
- Drawers and doors as required
- Raritan PHII manual marine toilet
- Corian counter top with mirror-polished SS sink
- Fynspray model WS-60 chrome plated manual pump faucet
- High grade glass mirror with frame on forward bulkhead
- (2) SS 3” cowl vents on varnished teak dorade boxes
- Solar vent on the cabin top above the head compartment
- (3) Frigast “Cabin” wall-mounted chrome cabin lights with integral switches
- (2) Imtra SS dome cabin lights with integral switches
- (1) Imtra SS red/white dome light with integral switch
Windows, Ports & Hatches:
- Deckhouse portlights are toughened safety glass, frameless installation
- Forward cabin hatch is Bomar. Foredeck and cockpit hatches are flush fiberglass.
- Saloon style removable companionway doors with storage bag in cockpit locker.
- Raymarine ST60 speed, depth & wind instruments with Tridata and analog wind displays
- ICOM IC-M422 waterproof VHF Radio w/ additional cockpit-mounted Command Microphone
- Raymarine C90W color GPS/Chart Plotter at pedestal
- Ritchie 5” compass
- Perko bicolor bow light with chrome plated brass housing
- Perko transom stern light with chrome plated brass housing
- Boom light w/dimmer switch in cockpit
- Alpine AM/FM stereo CD player & speakers mounted in main cabin. IPOD compatible
- Alpine waterproof cockpit speakers
- (2) 12VDC Mastervolt AGM house batteries
- Optima 1000M 60 Amp engine start battery
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging
- Mastervolt 12 VDC distribution panel
- 20-gallon Polyethylene waste holding tank with gravity drain to seacock
- Snake River external tank level monitor
- 20-gallon PVC fresh water tank w/deck filler cap
- Whale diaphragm 12VDC bilge pump with removable strainer
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump located near helm in cockpit
- Edson wire rope/chain steering system with 34” varnished teak rim wheel
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost
- (2) Self-aligning rudder bearings and adjustable lip seal
- Carbon fiber mast and aluminum boom by Hall Spars
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders
- Antal size 40 mainsail luff track
- Self-tacking jib on athwartships curved track
- Harken MKIV 2 manual headsail furling unit
- Standing rigging is Navtec SS rod
- Sailtec -8 SS integral hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Hall QuikVang
- Running rigging is low-stretch New England Rope
- (2) Lewmar self-tailing winches. Starboard primary winch is electric
- Varnished teak winch pads installed port and starboard outboard of cockpit for future addition of Gennaker winches
Sail inventory is by North Sails and includes the following:
- Full Batten Dacron Mainsail w/single reef, lazy jacks and North Sails Sunbrella “Quick Cover” sail cover.
- Dacron Furling Jib
- Bruce 22 lb anchor w/ 100’ Yale Brite Nylon rope, 6’ of chain
- Dock lines and Fenders (w/fleece covers)
- Aluminum boat hook
- Emergency tiller
- (2) Kidde Mariner 110 portable dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Engine compartment “Fire Port”
- Tool kit, Flare kit and Air Horn
- (4) Adult Type II life jackets with storage bag
- USCG Rules of the Road
- Canvas pedestal and wheel cover
- Varnished teak flagstaff and flag with SS socket welded to the backstay chainplate
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.