Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3JH5E
- Drive Type: SailDrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 39hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2015
- Engine Hours: 825
- Engine Location: Center
- Composite hull infused with Hydrex Vinylester resin with Balsa core. Core is removed or replaced with high density core in areas with through hull fittings.
- S&S designed performance keel with stainless steel fin and fitted lead bulb
- Composite longitudinal stringers and transverse keel floors for hull stiffness
- All marine plywood structural bulkheads are glassed to hull and deck
- Non-structural bulkheads, cabin sole, bunk tops, etc. are built from balsa cored Decolite panels to reduce weight in the interior
- Carbon fiber spade rudder with carbon rudder post
- Awlgrip “Claret Burgundy” topsides with Cream bootstripe and gold leaf cove stripe
- Seahawk Cukote Black bottom paint, sprayed and polished
- Fixed, clear coated carbon fiber bowsprit integrated into bow
- Infused fiberglass composite deck with closed cell foam core
- High density core replaces the standard core in areas of deck hardware and through hull fittings.
- Oyster White gelcoat with light tan non-skid.
- Varnished teak toe rail with custom stainless steel chocks integrated into toe rail for bow, stern and midship lines (bow chocks are open for easier access to mooring pennants).
- Quarter sawn teak decking on side decks and foredeck.
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top
- Varnished teak eyebrow and dorade boxes
- Herreshoff style stainless steel fixed stern cleats and removable midship cleats.
- Soft strop with removable shackle for bow line
- Stainless steel folding padeyes for fenders with stainless chafe strips on toe rail (3 each side)
- Removable stand up turning blocks for gennaker sheets (can also be used for cleats
- Stainless steel Manship deck hatch in foredeck and smaller hatches overhead and galley.
- Floating eye adjustable jib lead system mounted on cabin top
- Soft tack point for spinnaker staysail mounted aft of jib
- Custom butterfly hatch on cabintop with stainless steel hatches and varnished teak cladding
- (2) Stainless steel 4” cowl vents mounted on varnished teak dorade boxes with SS dorade guards
- Large recessed anchor locker in foredeck with flush hatch for storage of anchor and pivoting anchor fitting when recessed back under deck
- Large forepeak storage area with flush deck hatch to starboard of anchor locker with storage for fenders, lines, boat hook and boarding ladder
- Easy open deck fills for fuel, water and holding tank on deck with integrated pop up handles
- All sheets for cruising sails, main halyard, jib furling line, main furling line, and vang control lines are led below deck to rope clutches and electric winches located at control pods in the cockpit within easy reach of the helmsperson. Control lines for overlapping race jibs leads are led back to cockpit and sheets run to secondary electric winches.
- Winch pockets for line storage aft of primary winches
- Main sheet block and tackle traveler sys
- Forward of the control pods are spacious port and starboard cockpit seats. The seats are over six feet in length and comfortably suitable for seating six adults or taking a nap. Hatches on all three cockpit seats allow access to below-decks storage.
- Teak decking on cockpit sole and cockpit seats.
- Removable teak foot block for helmsman on centerline and removable wedges to port and starboard.
- Varnished teak cockpit table with folding leaves and integrated storage and footrest – table is removable for racing and includes padded cover
- Cockpit cushions upholstered in Sunbrella “Antique Brass Rib”.
- Sunbrella pedestal and wheel cover.
- Dodger with stainless steel bows with side and aft handrails.
- Saloon style removable varnished teak companionway doors (storage in hanging locker).
- Saloon style removable companionway screen doors with storage bag
- Varnished teak dodger coaming with 3 B&G H5000 instrument displays
- Alpine waterproof cockpit speakers
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold pressure water mixing valve in port winch pocket
- Stainless steel folding padeyes for safety harness attachments
- Stainless steel recessed drink holders by winches port and starboard at helm
- Custom Morris helm pedestal with Edson Pro-Series carbon fiber wheel and wheel lock
- Spare Edson 44” Destroyer wheel with elkhide cover
- Helm pedestal integrates single lever engine control lever, engine control panel, hydraulic control panel and VHF remote mic.
- Removable deck plate for access to top of rudder for emergency tiller
- Harken carbon fiber hydraulic control panel for backstay and vang tension
- Hot/cold cockpit shower in port winch pocket
The comfortable, spacious and open interior is finished in classic Herreshoff style with antique white bulkheads and varnished mahogany joinery. The white painted wooden v-groove overhead and gloss finished teak plank cabin sole add to the traditional aesthetic.
Immediately to starboard at the base of the companionway is a small but complete galley with an enclosed head with shower opposite to port. The main area of the interior incorporates port and starboard settees designed for comfortable lounging or sleeping. A large mahogany drop-leaf table incorporates liquor storage and invites gracious dining. A modern “butterfly style” hatch above the dining table and eight large fixed portlights provide great natural lighting and ventilation.
Twin end tables with storage lockers below and lockers with shelves outboard are built in at the forward end of the settees separating the main salon area and the large forward berth. A hanging locker forward of the head and lockers outboard at the forward and aft end of the settees provide additional storage. Open shelves outboard at the
center point of the settees provide space for books, etc.
- Located aft to starboard.
- Isotherm top loading 12VDC refrigerator with stainless steel liner and wire basket.
- Force 10 two burner propane stove with thermostat controlled oven on a gimbal mount.
- Corian counter top.
- Drop down door below stove.
- Custom shelving and dividers to maximize storage space.
- Mirror-polished stainless steel sink with chrome single lever mixer faucet.
- 12v Hella Turbo fan
- Storage shelf above counter on aft bulkhead
- Varnished mahogany paper towel holder
- 12v and 110v outlets
- Single bay handrail at companionway
- Overhead opening hatch with integrated retractable screen/shade on mahogany frame
- Forward cabin centerline berth with storage below the berth. Matching bureaus port and starboard with outboard lockers divide the berth from the main cabin
- Large overhead stainless steel hatch over berth and two dorades with interior airflow controls provide excellent ventilation
- Varnished mahogany shelves outboard of berth port and starboard
- Located aft to port opposite galley
- Varnished mahogany trim.
- Varnished mahogany counter top with undermounted polished stainless steel sink.
- Scandvik mixer valve with hand held shower head.
- Molded fiberglass floor pan with integral shower sump and electric drain pump.
- Shower enclosure (folds out from forward bulkhead and stores when not in use).
- Mirror on forward bulkhead.
- Storage in lockers outboard and aft of sink and in large drawer under counter
- Stainless steel overhead hatch with integrated retractable screen/shade in mahogany frame
- Yanmar 3JH4E x SD Saildrive unit, 39HP FWC marine diesel engine.
- Approximately 825 hours June 2020
- Flex-O-Fold two bladed folding propeller
- Spare Flex-O-Fold three blade propeller.
- Yanmar engine mount pan – fiberglass.
- Yanmar instrument panel at the helm with:
- Start/Stop button, Audible alarms for cooling water, high temperature, low lube oil pressure, and Saildrive water flow.
- Tachometer with hour meter.
- Engine pre-heat button
- Morse single lever throttle located on the pedestal.
- Engine box is fitted with Soundown Vinyl/Foam composite noise reduction insulation.
- Yanmar spares kit and service manual.
- Racor primary fuel filter/water separator.
- 40-gallon aluminum fuel tank w/SS deck fill.
- Cruz-Pro electronic calibrated tank gauge.
FRESH WATER SYSTEM
- 50-gallon fresh water capacity.
- SS deck fill.
- ShurFlo pressure water system pump.
- Quick 6.5 gallon SS water heater plumbed to engine heat exchanger and 110VAC.
- Whale water system filter.
- Cruz-Pro multi-tank gauge system.
- Tecma macerating marine toilet.
- 20-gallon Polyethylene waste holding tank with deck pumpout and gravity drain to seacock for overboard discharge.
- Snake River external tank level monitor.
- Diaphragm 12VDC bilge pump with removable strainer and Paragon Jr. automatic float switch.
- Whale Gusher 10 manual bilge pump located near helm in cockpit.
STEERING AND RUDDER
- Edson wire rope/chain steering system.
- Carbon fiber/epoxy rudder with carbon fiber rudderpost.
- Emergency tiller.
- (2) Mastervolt Lithium-ion house batteries (system upgraded 2019)
- Optima engine start battery.
- Mastervolt 90 Amp/12 VDC alternator with multi-stage regulator for battery charging.
- Mastervolt 12 VDC / 110 VAC distribution panel.
- Upgraded 2500W Mastervolt Mass Combi inverter/charger.
- Mastervolt EasyView 5 system monitor (2020)
- 110V shore power system with (6) outlets, SS power inlet, and 50ft x 30 amp cord.
- Zinc saver galvanic isolator on AC system ground wire.
- (6) wall mounted stainless steel LED reading lights in main salon and forward berth
- Stainless steel LED spotlight above salon table
- Stainless steel LED dome lights in head, galley and engine compartment
- LED strip lights (two in galley, one in head over sink)
- Cockpit boom light on furling boom
- LED spreader lights
- Foredeck light
ELECTRONICS & NAVAGATION:
- B&G Zeux 12” chartplotter/radar display mounted at helm (2019)
- B&G 18” 4G radome with removable powder coated stainless steel mast bracket
- B&G H5000 system, including H5000 base pack, (3) H5000 graphic displays, DT800 depth & temperature transducer, H3000 speed transducer, VMHU wind sensor, RC42N rate sensing compass, H5000 motion sensor and the GOFREE WIFI module.
- B&G H5000 autopilot with T2 linear drive, H5000 Pilot Controller and RF300 rudder reference unit
- Icom M506-21 VHF with integrated AIS receiver and HM195 CommandMic installed at helm
- iPad integrated with B&G system (2020)
- Fusion MS-IP700i stereo with Bluetooth and speakers in cabin and cockpit
- Hall Spars high Modulus carbon fiber mast and boom with Clear-Coat finish (clear coat renewed 2018)
- Fractional rig with swept back spreaders
- EC6 carbon standing rigging (2019)
- Dyneema backstay (2019)
- LED spreader lights in lower spreaders
- Leisurefurl carbon clear coated furling boom with carbon luff track on mast and LED boom light
- Offshore spars carbon clear coated conventional racing boom (2019)
- Harken hydraulic boom vang
- Harken hydraulic backstay adjuster
- Harken Proforma 50 STP electric self-tailing two speed primary winches (main halyard, main sheet, jib furler, self-tacking jib sheet, gennaker halyard)
- Harken Proforma 46 STP electric self-tailing two speed secondary winches with control buttons at helm and forward end of cockpit coaming
- Antal Double V-Grip rope clutches for lines at primary winches
- Harken Performa 46 STP halyard winch on mast
- Custom block and tackle traveler system to pull boom upwind
- Carbon fiber headstay extrusion
- Facnor Flatdeck jib furler
- Facnor furlers for Code Zero and Spinnaker Staysail
- Upgraded Marlow running rigging, updated as needed
- North 3Di 780 Endurance full batten mainsail for Leisurefurl boom (2015)
- North 3Di 780 Raw full batten race main (2019)
- North 3Di 780 Endurance furling jib with UV cover on leach (2015)
- North 3Di 780 Endurance 105% AP furling jib (2016)
- North 3Di 780 Raw 105% MH jib (2018)
- North 3Di 780 Raw 105% LM jib (2018)
- North 3Di 780 Raw 105% LM jib (2020)
- North roller furling Spinnaker Staysail Code Xi09 (2017)
- North A2 Asymmetric AIRX700 spinnaker (2020)
- North Xi06 Code Zero (2018)
- North A2 Asymmetric AIRX 700 spinnaker (2017)
- North A3 Asymmetric AIRX 700 spinnaker (2016)
- North AP Asymmetric AIRX 400 spinnaker (2015)
- GROUND TACKLE:
- Delta 35 lb anchor w/150’ nylon, 15’ of chain.
- Anchor deployment system w/manually rotating arm and integral anchor roller in foredeck locker.
- Lewmar V2 SS windlass with rope/chain gypsy. Windlass and anchor bracket are removable for racing
- Aluminum Fortress secondary/race anchor
- Salt water wash-down system with SS spigot located in the anchor locker.
- Docking Lines and Fenders (with fleece covers)
- Aluminum boat hook.
- Carbon fiber JonBouy MOM system with custom mount on transom
- Jacklines for side decks and cockpit
- Carbon monoxide alarm in main cabin
- (3) portable fire extinguishers with engine compartment fire port
- Canvas pedestal and wheel cover
- Canvas cabin sole cover
- Canvas storage bag for removable cleats and blocks
- Folding stainless steel boarding ladder with storage in forepeak locker.
- Line storage hooks in sail lockers
- Chelsea 4 ½” “Ship-Strike” polished brass ships clock and barometer
- Tool kit
- Engine spars kit
- Life jackets
- Fenders with fleece covers
- Dock lines
- Boat hook
Owner's personal gear is excluded from the sale
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.