Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 8LV diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 370hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 152
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 8LV diesel
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 370hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 152
HULL AND DECK
- Flag BlueAwlgrip
- Light Cream gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Double bootstripe that matches the color of the deck
- Red Bottom
- Hinckley DualGuard Plus® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber/e-glass internal structure. Laminated with vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Deck: E-glass outer and inner skin with Corecell M Foam for core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Hinckley designed fiberglass swim platform painted to match hull color, stainless steel supports and half round with teak insert option on swim platform
- Stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder that stores under platform
- Flush mounted transom door on centerline with 316 stainless steel hinges
- Flush foredeck anchor locker molded into the foredeck with hinged hatch
- One low profile stainless steel forward cabin hatch with removable screen.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with custom tapered Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin sides.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Two 10” “pull-up” bow cleats, two “pull-up” 8” stern cleats, Two 8” “pull-up” spring cleats, all Type 316L stainless steel
- Three fender pad eyes on port and starboard side decks
AFT DECK FEATURES
Aft deck features large sun pad with transom door and centerline walkway from transom door to cockpit.
- Sun pad with angled headrest integrated into cushions upholstered in Luxorleather Soft Touch BR-563 Diplomat Blue.
- Bo-Peep SS handrail with side deck and sun pad mounts for easy boarding. Storage in starboard amenity.
- Varnished teak inboard of coaming sides
- Handrails integrated into teak coaming cap
- Two drink holders located in forward corners of sun pad
- Centerline walkway covered in teak decking. Fold over cushion keeps walkway hidden when not in use.
- Shower with hot/cold mixing valve at transom door.
The Cockpit features an innovative hydraulic “stoway” bimini for sun protection as well as air conditioning for port and starboard helm area. Also wonderful seating with dual helm seats forward, horseshoe shaped seating on port and starboard with removable jump seats on each side of center cockpit.
- Hydraulic-powered Bimini Top provides cover for entire cockpit seating area and remains hidden under teak cover when not in use. Removable side curtains enclose cockpit.
The Helm Station features:
- Two 6000 BTU interior air conditioning units for port and starboard helm area
- Hinckley custom pedestal mounted seats port and starboard with folding bolster. Adjustable (fore/aft, up/down) with powered helm seat. Luxorleather Soft Touch BR-563 Diplomat Blue.
- Hinckley’s 2nd generation integrated JetStick II control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and heading lock feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) position.
- Varnished teak for upper and lower helm pod faces, outboard shelves at forward end of cockpit, companionway, amenity tops, and cockpit coaming caps. Continuous varnished teak cap follows coaming and windshield top.
- Varnished teak dash around existing varnished helm and passenger pods.
- Custom, 316 stainless steel frame with curved glass windows and light grey tint. Opening side vents at forward corner of side windows with custom stainless steel latches
- Varnished teak companionway door with removable hatch and lock. Hatch stowed under companionway steps
- Two drink holders located at port and starboard helm, six at port and starboard amenities, two in front of aft seat.
- Engine gauges and controls
LOUNGE Area is just aft from the helm area with horseshoe-shape seating and removable jump seats that store in dedicated bin in cockpit sole.
- Seating covered in Luxorleather Soft Touch BR-563 Diplomat Blue.
- Removable cockpit boarding step and boarding tread for side deck.
- Amenities port and starboard with Corian surfaces and hinged varnished teak covers. Starboard amenity with refrigeration in ice box. Port amenity with sink, folding faucet and 6 Bottle wine chiller underneath
- Varnished teak cockpit table with removable pedestal. Stores in Cockpit side locker.
- Teak decking on cockpit sole with traditional black seams. Finish for the teak decking is sealed with a 1 part Natural/4 parts Clear SEMCO finish.
- Storage under aft facing seat, rear seat and cockpit sole.
- Scuppers: direct overboard drainage and stainless steel grate covers.
- Cockpit cover spans windshield to transom. Breathable material with integrated tensioning system, (8) stainless steel turn-lock fittings.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Garmin 12” multi-touch widescreen display (1280x800 WXGA) preloaded with both BlueChart g2US Coastal and LakeVu HD maps. C-zone integration allow control and monitoring of all onboard DC accessories from touchscreen display.
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic.
- Garmin GHP Autopilot interfaced to GPS/Chartplotters
- Fusion 700 series FM/MP3/Satellite receiver ready stereo with iPod connection and Bluetooth connectivity\
- 4 speakers – two in interior and two speakers in cockpit
The air-conditioned interior features settees port and starboard with removable seatbacks that create a double berth. Beautifully finished in satin-varnished cherry with a varnished teak and tulipwood cabin sole. Interior Finish and Hull Sheathing are a satin varnished cherry
- Varnished teak and tulipwood cabin sole.
- Cedar – lined hanging locker
- Storage under settees, above and below after counter. Storage in head, above and below vanity
- Settees cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella Shore Regatta
- All locker doors are varnished cherry, flat panel style, flush-mounted in solid cherry trim.
- Drawers are solid wood dovetail box drawers with solid cherry faces to match locker doors.
- Galley and Head Countertop are Cobalt Corian®
- The sink is located in head; under mounted polished stainless steel bowl.
- Single lever faucet for head/shower fixtures. Shower mount located on bulkhead.
- Bi-fold solid cherry paneled head door
- Cherry framed mirror located on forward bulkhead
- Fabric covered headliner panels with cherry trim in saloon and white V-groove with cherry trim in head.
- Hinckley Onwatch remotely monitors bilge, security, shorepower, batteries, location and critical engine data. Diagnostics for engine and control system can be performed remotely by Hinckley technicians. Companion mobile app with notifications and security system control.
- C-zone touchscreen display, located in cabin. Controls all DC loads via touchscreen interface. Programmable key FOB allows wireless control of lights and accessories. Analog back-up panel located behind helm.
- 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1280 x 800 WXGA) preloaded with both BlueChart® g2 U.S. coastal and LakeVü™ HD maps. C-zone integration allows control and monitoring of all onboard DC accessories from touchscreen display. Standard Horizon VHF radio with RAM mic.
- Stereo Components: Fusion 700 series FM/MP3/Satellite receiver ready stereo with iPod connection and Bluetooth connectivity. (4) speakers- two in interior and two speakers in the cockpit. Charger: 30 amp battery charger for house and start banks.
- Shore Power: 30A-110v. shorepower cord.
- Mastervolt 2500W Pure Sine Wave inverter which allows cooktop or microwave usage away from shore power or generator
- House batteries – Two 12-volt AGM GPL-4DA with 210-amp hours.
- Start batteries – Two AGM Group 31 with 880 CCA capability each.
- Two 150-amp 12-volt D.C. alternators, one for house batteries and one for starting batteries.
- Heavy-duty battery switches with paralleling capability for emergency starting. Remote switches located in head equipment locker.
- Bulkhead mounted stainless steel LED lights, switched at the fixture. White courtesy lights, in the cockpit on a dimmer switch, Bimini light, interior step lights, and cockpit step lights.
- Low-resistance, copper wire and sacrificial zinc anode; zinc saver.
- Two heavy-duty electric, self-parking wipers on windscreen windows, with intermittent wiper control and fresh water windshield washer.
- 12-volt Outlets: (3) cigarette-style; one at helm and passenger, one in saloon.
- 110-volt Outlets: One in head and companionway
- One outdoor rated USB dual charger at port helm pod
- Three Lumitec SeaBlaze LED underwater lights
- Two Upgraded Yanmar 8LV 370-hp diesel engines in lieu of 8LV 320’s
- Two Hamilton HJ274 high-efficiency jet drives
- Two ZF 220 Transmissions
- Hinckely’s 2nd generation integrated JetStick II control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and heading lock feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position
- Proportional 7” bow thruster
- Electro-mechanical aft seat and sun pad engine access
- Hydraulic pump with electric assist steering
- All gauges are analog style. For each engine: Tachometer, oil pressure, engine coolant temperature, and voltmeter. One fuel gauge.
- One 180 U.S. gallon polyethylene fuel tank with flush mount vents and fuel/air separators.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water sensing alarms.
- Forced-air blower, 12-volt DC.
- Delta stainless steel anchor with 25' S.S. chain, and 150' anchor rode. Folding bow roller and electric windlass.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system for engine compartment, with automatic engine shutdown
- Dual cylinder S.S. trim tabs with indicating controls at helm.
- Hot and cold pressure water.
- 25-gallon polyethylene water tank with flush mount vent on hull side and remote gauge.
- 3-gallon stainless steel hot water tank. Heated either via shore power or engine.
- 12-volt Vetus Porcelain marine head toilet with a 30-gallon polyethylene integrated holding tank with flush mount vent on hull side and pump out fitting on deck.
- 12-volt DC automatic shower sump pump.
- Three 1500-gph, 12-volt electric bilge pumps with safety float switches and high water alarm.
- Marelon® ball valve seacocks with thru hulls below water line and Marelon® thru-hulls above waterline
- Mylar-faced acoustical foam for engine room insulation. Varying densities depending on location.
- Double gaskets on deck hatch.
- Engine Air Intake is custom fiberglass, baffled, insulated and drained.
- Custom Vernatone MK II muffler with surge chamber.
- Compass: Mounted at helm seat, in dash.
- Fire Extinguisher: Three 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical.
- Flares: USCG approved flare kit.
- Horn: 12-volt air horn with switch on dash.
- Life Jackets: Six adult Type 1 PFD.
- Dock Lines
- Running Lights: Approved running and masthead lights.
- Fenders: Three 8" x 20" inflatable fenders and Boat Hook: Mounted under aft seat cover.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.